The second annual City of Night will transform what has been dubbed Silo City from an iconic reminder of our local history into a dreamy spectacle of light, art and performance.
We will be performing:
9:40-10pm at the Light Garden with NeWT from Armageddon Party providing live EBM
11:40-12:10 “Phoenix From the Ashes” a two level extravaganza with live music by Fuego and the Beaters! location: Mezzanine Walkway behind the main stage.
Admission is free to all. Check Facebook for updates about installations, music, food and new additions to the event. https://www.facebook.com/CityOfNightBuffalo
The evening will include:
– Artist installations in/outside the grain elevators
– 464 Gallery Art Fair, a marketplace showcasing local artists and craftspeople
– A main music stage, lineup to be announced soon!
– Interactive art and performance for guests to experience
– Food trucks!!!
– A beer/wine tent
– GO Bike guided bike trips to the venue (5, 7 and 9pm) and a bike valet to check your two-wheeled ride
– Queen City Ferry drop off at the event, new this year
Inspired by Western New York’s rich industrial history, City of Night celebrates what was and what is, giving visitors a unique opportunity to interact up close with the massive grain elevators on Buffalo’s waterfront while simultaneously embracing the culture and energy of new Buffalo.
Projections from 2012: